To use xtremepush with your iOS App you must first import the Xtremepush SDK.
If you are using cocoapods to add the Xtremepush iOS SDK:
- Navigate to the ios subdirectory
- Add the entry highlighted below to your Podfile file (where MyApp should match your application name)
target 'MyApp' do
- Then install the iOS SDK by running:
If you do not have cocoapods installed, please check out this guide. If you want to import the SDK without using cocoapods you import the framework manually details below:
1. Download latest SDK version here.
2. Extract the framework from the zip file.
3. Open Xcode & Drag and drop the XPush.framework into your project
5. Make sure XPush.framework appears on the frameworks section of your target