To send Push Notifications on Safari you need to have a Website Push ID and a corresponding push certificate generated in your developer account. For detailed information on Safari set-up, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Web push prompts on Safari 12.1 +
- Adding Translations for system generated text in web push prompts etc.
- How can I easily make a Web Push value exchange pop-up dialog?
- Switch from remote to locally hosted JS
- How do I customise the inbox icon style and position to suit my site and branding?
- I'm testing web push on chrome how do I clear my environment to start at opt-in again?
- How can I work with GTM and Google Analytics to track events and target users with Web Push Notifications?
- Can I deploy the xtremepush SDK for web push notifications with Google Tag Manager?
- How does Web Push work?
- What are the requirements for me, the customer, for Web Push?