In the Android tab we create the message that will be sent to our Android users.
Android Tab Content
- The Title of the message. This will be displayed on the users Android device, defaults to the App name but can be customised
- The message body text that will be sent to users, can include:
- Personalised Content, like a user's first name if user attributes are being sent to platform as part of the integration
- An icon you can upload, to use with your message. Defaults to the App icon but can be customised (more detail in section).
- A picture you can upload to use as part of your message.
- Custom sounds can be integrated into your app. Here you would enter the filename of the sound you wish to play when the user receives a notification, e.g. a sports app might play a final whistle sound.
- Heads-Up. When Heads-Up is set to yes, when a notification is received by a user, the notification will slide in from the top of the users screen if the phone is unlocked.
- The action that will occur when the user clicks on the notification,
The current options are:
- Default Action (Open App)
- URL (Open a URL either inside or outside the app)
- Deeplink (Open a certain part of the app)
- HTML page (Opens a custom HTML page designed by you)
- Add a (key,value) payload to the notification delieved to the user. You may have custom payloads available as part of your integration. Payloads are not initially visible to the user but if the push is opened the app can access some payload values from the push message and perform some custom behaviour with them.
- Preview mode, preview what your message will look like on an Android device.