In the event tab is where you will specify the rules and behaviour of the trigger for your triggered campaign.
The various elements of the event tab are as follows.
- The name of the event that will trigger a notification.
- Set whether all hits to this Event will trigger the notification or...
- Set only hits to this Event with a specific property value will trigger the notification.
- 3a. If only triggering on some Events, set what property to check for.
- The timing of the Event, would you like it to immediately trigger the notification or...
- Set a delay before the notification is triggered.
- User notification limit is the maximum number of notifications a user can receive. So should they continually hit an event, they will not receive more notifications that you would like them to receive.
- The number of events before trigger is the number of times an event must be hit before a notification will be sent.