In the Inbox tab we create the message that will be seen in our users inbox. If you want to see what messages are live later you can visit the Inbox Feed page.
- Set Target Users. Here you can decide to send inbox messages to just the users who can receive web push notifications, or you can send it to all users.
- Here you choose whether your inbox message should match your web push message, or whether you want it to be customized differently. Should you choose the latter it will open up a new menu (This is not an option in a message center content campaign)
Here you choose the type on inbox message you would like to create. You can choose between an Alert and a card.
The alert design is broken up into different elements,
- The title of your message
- The text of your message
- Click action. Here you declare whether you would like to open a specific URL or html page when the user clicks the message.
- The icon to appear beside your message. (read best practices)
- Preview of your alert message.
The example above shows a sample alert being created, using many of these features.
The card design, is broken up into different elements.
- Message Title.
- Message Text.
- Card Background colour.
- Title Back Ground colour.
- Click Action. Declaring whether you would like to open a specific URL or html page when the user clicks the message.
- The Icon. (read best practices)
- Preview what the message will look like.
The example above shows a sample card message that implements many of the features.