- Go to the top right of the Nav Bar Menu and select "Administration>Companies"
- On the Companies Admin page select "+ Create Company" on the top left
- Fill out your new company's details and save
Once you have created a new company you should create a Company Admin as the first User of that company. To do this:
- Go to the right-hand Nav Bar Menu in the Admin section and select "+ Create User"
- Fill out your new users details
- Set their role as company-admin
- Be sure to associate them with the company you have just created and save
You can then share the new company-admin credentials with whoever is going to add new apps, users etc. and administer that company account. They can change their password after they login by going to Account > Account Info (see image below). And they can add additional users on the platform with appropriate roles by following further details on UAM in our docs:
If you have existing Apps you have already set up in an existing company account we can re-associate them with a new company if needed just submit a request.