Premium Email Editor
If the Xtremepush premium email editor is enabled in your account when you go to create an campaign the email channel will have the option to open the builder:
When you click to open the builder you will be taken out to a full screen immersive drag and drop email builder.
With this editor it is easier than ever to great high quality responsive email designs.
Can't see the Premium Email Editor?
The premium email editor is a paid for feature and not enabled by default in accounts. If you wish to use this editor please contact your account manager or submit a support ticket.
If you are not a customer please request a demo.
Looking for docs on how to use the editor?
We have a full FAQ section on working with the editor. In particular we have found that our customers want general information on laying out their email template and then adding content once the layout is configured.
Laying out your email
The following articles deal with layout rows, columns etc.
- Configuring message settings
- Body, Structure and Content: How do they work?
- How do I change the properties of a row?
- How do I select a row vs. content?
- Hiding content on mobile devices
Adding content to your email
The following articles deal content such as images, video and even custom html.
- Search for free, high-quality stock photos in the editor
- "Adding" video to your email
- Using the file manager
- Adding a background image to your emails
- Editing image properties
- Working with custom HTML
- Using dynamic images for countdown timers and personalized content